- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is hiring for TWO Warranty Clerks to join our growing team! Are you an organized individual? Do you pay incredible attention to detail? Do you have prior experience working in an automotive dealership with warranty claims? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
This is full-time position with base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Verify all repair orders against criteria required by the manufacturer.
- Post warranty labor operations to repair orders.
- Flag and close repair orders.
- Maintain current warranty claims requiring authorization and special handling.
- Process warranty and service contract claims.
- Review and correct rejected warranty claims.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year in general office or service department position
- Warranty claim experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and informtion
- Ability to use computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software
- Current valid driver's license