Part-Time Title Clerk
Harley-Davidson Louisville is hiring for a Part-Time Title Clerk to join our team! Are you an organized individual? Do you pay incredible attention to detail? Do you have prior experience working in an automotive dealership? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Process new and used car transactions.
- Submit vehicle contracts and required documents to lenders.
- Maintain new and used car inventory logs.
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Stay abreast of title regulations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Assist cashier/receptionist as necessary.
- High school diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
- Must have experience processing title work in a dealership environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy and must be able to learn Company software
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 312871