Title Clerk Part Time
- Regular Part-Time
The Title Clerk processes all vehicle transactions. Verifies costs, including costs of reconditioning and equipment add-ons for the accounting department and prepares legal transfer documents for the county court clerk or DMV in accordance with state law. Must present a professional appearance.
- Finalize usage tax and title documents.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department.
- Process all legal transfer documents to the county court clerk or DMV in accordance with state law.
- Send processed title and registration documents to customers.
- Must perfect liens in timely manner in accordance with federal and state law.
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Contact governmental offices to inspect vehicles with out-of-state titles.
- Maintain inventory log of new and used vehicles for stocking-in purposes.
- Copy and file all new vehicle invoices and freight bills.
- Report new car sales to the manufacturer.
- Maintain new and used vehicle sales transactions on log.
- Send finance contracts to banks on a daily basis.
- File customer jackets for new, used and wholesale vehicle sales.
- Submit factory incentive and rebate claims.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year general office experience
- Automotive or powersports experience preferred
- Previous title experience preferred