Harley Davidson Louisville is looking for Shop Helper to join our team! If you are looking for work and want to be part of a collaborative and motivated team, come and see what we have to offer. The ideal candidate needs to have a friendly, outgoing personality and familiar with the local area.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Drives defensively
- Deliver vehicles to customers, other facilities, and vendors in a timely manner
- Properly secure motorcycle in delivery vehicle for safe transport
- Pick up vehicles from customers, other facilities, and vendors
- Complete accurate log of all routes
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of facility and property
- Maintain cleanliness of delivery vehicle, recommend repairs/maintenance, ensure accuracy of registration and license tag
- Assist with new motorcycle uncrating and set-up
- Assist with cleaning and detailing customer and internal vehicles
- Assist technicians or other dealership personnel as needed
- Interact with customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook
- No experience necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Knowledge of local area
- Current valid motorcycle endorsed driver’s license
- Must qualify for insurance coverage
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants my be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background checks, MVR, drug screens and valid driver's license.
Job Reference #: 164557