Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Specialist at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai location due to growth! The Shipping And Receiving Specialist handles all duties relative to receipt and shipment.
- Handle all duties relative to parts department receipt and shipment.
- Ship and receive departmental and/or dealership inventory.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy and control inventory related records.
- Create special orders as directed by manager.
- Notify appropriate department when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of inventory area.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 1 year shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $550 weekly salary + incentives
Parts, Shipping & Receiving, Shipping and Receiving, Parts Department, Wholesale Parts, Parts Inventory