Service Writer (Harley - Davidson)
Harley-Davidson Bowling Green is looking for a Service Writer to join our growing team! We are seeking individuals that are passionate about customer satisfaction and willing to go the extra mile. Look forward to a lucrative and rewarding career!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Assist Service department manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
- Maximize and efficiently manage the work-flow scheduler.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before job starts.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including and proper storage of these items.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, or additional work needed.
- Sell additional services by pointing out service specials or additional work needed.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to "Make Things Right".
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
- Motorcycle endorsed license preferred, but not required.
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 204325