Martin Automotive Group is looking for a Service Technician to join our team at our Subaru of Ontario dealership. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
**Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus, dependent upon certifications and experience"
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Manufacturer certifications preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $20.00-$30.00 flat rate + productivity incentives (depending on certifications)
- President’s Club (see details below)
President’s Club for Technicians
The President’s Club is an exclusive club for our most elite technicians. The criteria are based on both flag hours and clock hours. Any technician that clocks at least 1900 hours and flags at least 2000 hours within a calendar year is eligible. To honor this huge achievement, the technician is invited to attend the Martin Group’s annual Awards Banquet. At the banquet, the hard working team members will be given a recognition plaque and a check based on his or her years with the organization.