Martin Automotive Group is looking for Experienced Service Technician to join our team at our Martin Kia dealership. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best.
**UP TO $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS - DEPENDS ON CERTIFICATIONS**
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
Properly diagnosis vehicles.
Have your own tools,
Fill out our Multi-Point Inspection Sheets.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- Flat rate $22.00-$30.00 flat rate depending on years of experience and certifications
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus depending on manufacturer certifications
- President’s Club (see details below)