Martin Dodge Jeep Chrysler is hiring for a Service Porter for our expanding service department!
We believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, that has developed into one of the most successful and respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 150 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
- Aggressive Pay Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen