- Regular Part-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for a Service Porters to join our team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide friendly, courteous and prompt transportation to customers while the customer’s vehicle is being serviced or repaired.
- Pick up and deliver packages, parts or mail to the facility and run errands for the facility.
- Drive defensively and comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle. Recommend repairs/maintenance work to management. Ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Ensure all occupants wear seatbelts. Child restraint seats must be used in accordance with local law.
- Pick up and delivery company owned vehicles to dealerships and auctions.
- Ensure that vehicles are delivered in the same condition they were received and deliver necessary paperwork and key to appropriate personnel.
- Obtain proper paperwork and keys from selling party and return to General Manager.
- Ensure Sign off form is completed and maintain procession of dealer plate and return to General Manager.
- Turn in expense report and receipts in a timely manager to General Manager.
- Notify General Manager about any incidents including speeding tickets, light obstructions, etc.
- Notify General Manager about all drivability issues and damage to vehicle.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Should be knowledgeable about the area or town.
Current valid drivers license.