- Regular Full-Time
Do you take pride in doing excellent work? If so, Subaru of Ontario is seeking a Lot Attendant/Porter to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Keep the New and Used Vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by management and in accordance with facility display standards.
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunks and glove compartments.
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Assist technician’s with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains, customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in employee break room.
- Keep storage areas neat and clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1085