Do you take pride in doing excellent work? If so, Martin Management is looking for a ServicePorter to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Assist technicians with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains, customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in employee break room.
- Keep storage areas clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 328991