Audi - Volkswagen Clarksburg is looking for a motivated and talented Service Manager to join our team! If you enjoy delivering an excellent customer experience and have prior experience working as a service manager, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an positive impression with the customer
- Manage and hire technicians and service advisors
- Interview and make new hires
- Distribute work between technicians
- Prioritize required services
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
- Technical automotive knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Organized and friendly personality
- Dealership experience preferred
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 173246