- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for a Service Coordinator/Administrator to join our team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership ! Are you an organized individual? Do you pay incredible attention to detail? Do you have prior experience working in an automotive dealership? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Verify all repair orders against criteria required by the manufacturer.
- Post warranty labor operations to repair orders.
- Flag and close repair orders.
- Maintain current warranty claims requiring authorization and special handling.
- Provide oversight and accountability to warranty admins.
- Review and correct rejected warranty claims.
- Process fleet account service claims.
- Respond to Internet service leads and coordinate service appointments.
- Maintain multiple worksheets to provide oversight of performance metrics.
- Assist as needed with Service Advisor duties.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Track employee OSHA and manufacturer training as well as compliance items.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Warranty experience preferred
- Ability to work well with others and be part of a team
- Proficiency Microsoft Office
- General accounting knowledge preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1026