Kia of Dayton is hiring for a service advisor. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop. If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 306525