Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Sales Porter to join our team at our Kia of Dayton dealership. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Maintain retail facing new and preowned lot including organizing, taking pictures, and taking videos of the inventory.
- Parking trade-ins and wholesale vehicles in the appropriate area.
- Assist in trade-in reconditioning process.
- Occasional shuttle service for customers.
- Parts pick-ups and drop offs.
- Dealer trade runs.
- Assist department heads with needed tasks.
- Help maintain facility cleanliness.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Should be knowledgeable about the area or town.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $12.00 per hour
Sales Porter, Service Porter, Porter, Lot Porter, Lot Technician,