Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Sales Porter to join our team at our Bennettsville Honda dealership. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Provide friendly, courteous and prompt transportation to customers while the customer’s vehicle is being serviced or repaired.
- Pick up and deliver packages, parts or mail to the facility and run errands for the facility.
- Drive defensively and comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle. Recommend repairs/maintenance work to management. Ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Ensure all occupants wear seatbelts. Child restraint seats must be used in accordance with local law.
- Pick-up and deliver company owned vehicles to dealerships and auctions.
- Ensure that vehicles are delivered in the same condition they were received and deliver necessary paperwork and key to appropriate personnel.
- Obtain proper paperwork and keys from selling party and return to General Manager.
- Ensure Sign off form is completed and maintain procession of dealer plate and return to General Manager.
- Turn in expense report and receipts in a timely manager to General Manager.
- Notify General Manager about any incidents including speeding tickets, light obstructions, etc.
- Notify General Manager about all drivability issues and damage to vehicle.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Should be knowledgeable about the area or town.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks