Martin Kia is looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing sales team!
We believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, that has developed into one of the most successful and respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 150 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career. We are seeking a strong sales leader that is highly motivated and has a proven track record of successful experience in dealership sales management. The ideal candidate will be expected to recruit, train and manage sales staff. Oversee autoplex showrooms and exceed monthly new and used car sales goals.
- Aggressive Salary Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Must be strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Professional management style that sets the example for sales team enthusiasm, productivity and accountability
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Manage the new vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades
- Actively supports, encourages, trains and motivates sales team daily to maintain high morale
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and RDR cars
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two years of Sales Manager experience in dealership environment (Kia or Hyundai Certified preferred)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR, drug test and valid driver's license.
Job Reference #: 187059