We are seeking for a BMW Sales Manager to join our team at our Harley-Davidson Louisville location. The BMW Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the facility meets its new and used vehicle unit and F&I sales and gross profit objectives on a daily, monthly and annual basis. Will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, training, coordinating and measuring the activities of the New and Used Vehicle Sales Departments. Must present a professional appearance.
- Determine monthly and annual forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives and departmental profits.
- Establish objectives with each salesperson and F&I Manager regarding closing percentages, prospecting efforts, unit sales, time utilization and projected income.
- Conduct sales meetings on a daily basis to review the previous day’s results and determine current day’s plan of action.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Develop and implement a prospecting program for salespeople and ensure the program is followed to achieve desired results.
- Facilitate New vehicle pre-delivery with the Service Manager.
- Review monthly productivity reports, salespeoples’ monthly forecasts and profit performance with the Operations Director by salesperson and as a department.
- Establish and maintain standards for displaying, merchandising and maintaining new and used vehicles and lots.
- Ensure vehicle salespeople maintain a 100-percent turnover to the Finance & Insurance Manager.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals.
- Establish standards for appraising used vehicles including requirement to obtain vehicle history report.
- Ensure compliance with information security program and other laws.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations which govern retail auto sales.
- Determine new and used inventory levels to be carried based in customer and market analysis.
- Ensure cross sales of Parts and Accessories, financing, general merchandise, warranties, HOG dues, insurance products and services.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management in a dealership setting
- Must have a dynamic personality and drive to pursue leads, close deals, and increase sales
- Familiarity with CRM and DMS usage is a must
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- Base + % + annual bonus = ($70,000-$80,000 annually)
Sales, Sales Management, Sales Manager, Motorcycles, Management