Martin Automotive Group is seeking a dynamic and passionate Subaru Sales Manager to join our team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership! This is a superior brand with high level compensation and incentive opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth and advancement!
- Ensure sales department achieves targeted levels of gross and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated and operate within process.
- Oversee & Manage Sales Floor manager and their tasks & responsibilities.
- Maintain daily sales reporting on: all product sold, gross profit, staff measurements, etc.
- Establish goals & targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Initiate and maintain net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of "lower than anticipated" profits.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of computer systems required for sales management.
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain showroom vehicles which draw customers and keeps automobiles functioning as designed.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network.
- Manage the new vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades.
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals.
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years sales management experience with Subaru preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Strong work ethic
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks