Martin Motorsports is looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team at our Harley-Davidson Louisville dealership! Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you a car enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you. If you are looking for a change and want to be part of a winning team, apply today!
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license with M endorsement
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks