Sales Consultant (Hyundai/Subaru)
We have an amazing opportunity with the hottest brands: Downtown Nashville Motors - Subaru/Hyundai is seeking automotive Sales Consultants! We are adding multiple new sales professionals to grow our team.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Qualifications and Skills
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - WE PROVIDE TRAINING!
- Aggressive Compensation Commission: starting at $300/unit and up to $500/unit
- Paid Brand-certified Training
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- Down Payment & Monthly Payment Assistance on Brand Vehicle Purchase!
- Career Development
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Job Reference #: 127321