Sales Consultant (Hyundai)
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you a car enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you. If you are looking for a change and want to be part of a winning team, apply today!
Downtown Hyundai is looking for automotive sales associates to join our team!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment.
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 127321