Regional IT Support Manager
Martin Management Group is looking at add a Regional IT Support Manager to our growing company! The Regional IT Support Manager is responsible for assisting company personnel with IT issues, IT training, and supporting networking and IT hardware
- Provide support on-site to users and document issues in tracking tool.
- Provide support via instant message, phone, email, remote support applications when travel is not possible.
- Provide IT installation services of hardware, cabling, and software on-site.Support the following platforms: Network diagnostics, Fortigate routers, Ubiquiti wireless deployments, Lexmark printer maintenance, Dell OptiPlex computers, TeamViewer remote support, and Windows operating system installation and imaging.
- Assist with IT project deployments and research.
- Monitor critical infrastructure systems. Log and respond to problems.
- Coordinate with outside venders on IT related issues in support of user problems.
- Create and assist with maintaining IT related documentation.
- Provide IT training to employees as needed.
- Coordinate travel with sites, receive pre-approval for travel, and produce a post visit recap to management.
- Work closely with executive management on IT related projects.
- Actively contribute to on-going process improvement
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in CS/CIS or related field.
- Three plus years of relevant experience preferred.
- Cabling or IT installation experience a plus.
- Network, cabling, or software certifications a plus
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and networking
- 40% or more overnight or day trip travel per month.
- Health, dental, vision. life insurance options
- Vacation time
- Weekly paychecks
- $45,000-$60,000 - depends on experience
Job Reference #: 2129252