Martin Management Group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our HR/Recruitment team!
Martin Management Group was recently named as one of the "20 Best Companies to Work For in Bowling Green, KY" https://www.zippia.com/research/best-companies-in-bowling-green-ky/. Martin Automotive Group is one of the most respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Recruiting Coordinator at our company, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Incentives & Discounts & More!
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit (including social media platforms, etc.)
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Assist in researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.)
- Two years of recruiting experience required, one year of staffing experience preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn about position requirements
- Excellent Time/Project Management Skills
- Good understanding and experience with applicant tracking tools
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team player
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Reference #: 254473