Martin Management Group is seeking a Recruiter to add to the team! The Recruiter is responsible for assisting the company with the company’s hiring objectives. They are responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meets company workforce needs and goals.
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit (including social media platforms, etc.)
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Assist in researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Preparing and sending offer packages.
- Preparing and sending new employee on-boarding packages and welcome emails.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- 2-5 years of high volume recruitment experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple daily interruptions
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly paychecks
$42,000-$48,000 dependent upon experience
Job Reference #: 2130802