Harley Davidson of Bowling Green is hiring for a Receptionist to join our team! Do you enjoy meeting and talking with new people? Are you an organized individual? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Answer dealership group phones
- Greet and receive prospects and customers
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to a salesperson
- Work cooperatively with the sales team
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assist in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Professional presentation
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility
- A Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- A professional appearance
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!