Harley-Davidson Louisville is seeking a Receptionist (Part-Time) to join our team! If you enjoy working on a team and delivering an exceptional customer service experience, we want to talk to you!
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the dealership, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists/telephone operators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent Pay!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Answer all incoming telephone lines in a timely manner.
- Route calls and/or take thorough messages.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time the caller is placed on hold.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Greet internal and external customers promptly, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Observe customers (general awareness), bring to management’s attention any suspicious or unusual behavior.
- Update and distribute company telephone roster when necessary.
- Perform general clerical duties as directed by controller.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Able to clear a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Maintains a professional appearance
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 219803