Quick Lane Service Advisor
Subaru of Ontario is hiring for an experienced Quick Lane Service Advisor! If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for welcoming customers into our store and initiating automotive services and repairs, verifying warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates; writing repair orders, maintaining customer records. Most importantly, ensuring the customer has an excellent experience in our store!
- Salary Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant in a dealership environment
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction (CSI)
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 331200