Parts Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Downtown Hyundai-Subaru is looking for a Parts Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our team! If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you! The Parts Shipping & Receiving Clerk will verify records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, Process and Restock daily orders and customer special orders.
- Maintain and clean bin organization.
- Prepare and ship core and warranty returns.
- Locate and assign new parts locations daily.
- Run errands for the parts department as needed.
- Responsible for communicating need of equipment and/or supplies.
- Safely drive vehicles in the service lot and when in the parts truck.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a retail or wholesale parts department
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to use parts department computer system
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret vendor logs
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 187038