Martin Dodge Jeep Chrysler is looking for a Parts Manager to join our team! The Parts Manager is responsible for operating a profitable and efficient parts department. Will accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying and advertising.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Establish and maintain procedures to safeguard inventory.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels in accordance with industry standards.
- Work with the Service Manager and Body Shop Manager to ensure timely availability of parts needed.
- Serve as liaison with factory representatives. Completion of manufacturer meeting notes.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Understand and stay informed of and comply with federal, state and local regulations affecting parts sales.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
- Monitor parts department employees’ payroll records.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to facility guidelines.
- Develop sales promotions.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect parts operations such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know and shipping regulations. Complete OSHA training and ensure completion of OSHA training by department employees.
- Analyze sales, gross profit, expenses and inventory on a monthly basis to maintain profit goals.
- Assist in the collection of past-due accounts.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Three or more year’s related experience in an automotive parts management position preferred.
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career this is the place for you!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Reference #: 175553