Martin Automotive Group is looking for a Parts Manager to join our team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership.
- Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and adhere to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all parts department staff.
- Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Enforce safety requirements.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Three or more year’s related experience in an automotive parts management position preferred.
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks
- $150,000-$180,000 Yearly Salary
Parts, Parts Manager, Parts Supervisor, Dealership Parts