Martin Automotive Group is seeking a Parts Driver to join our team at our Downtown Subaru Hyundai dealership. The Parts Driver is responsible for delivering and picking up parts and equipment for the facility and assist in overall operation of parts department.
- Comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Drive defensively.
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, other facilities and vendors in a timely manner.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers, other facilities and vendors, to be coordinated with the Parts Manager or other designated employee.
- Complete a log at time of delivery and request recipient’s signature.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Maintain cleanliness of parts truck, recommend repairs/maintenance work to management, ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean MVR
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Parts, Parts Driver, Automotive, Wholesale, Wholesale Parts