Subaru of Ontario is looking for a Parts Driver to join our team. If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you.
Entry level position capable of supporting delivery of parts to commercial customers. Daily tasks will include but are not limited to delivery of parts, assist with tasks in the parts department, i.e. checking in parts, putting parts away, keeping parts department and delivery vehicle clean, assist with inventory control. Starting pay minimum wage, can be part-time or full-time. Must have a valid California driver license and a clean DMV report.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups, requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry
- Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed
- Advises parts manager if delivery vehicles need major repair and/or maintenance
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as Parts Driver is preferred, but not necessary
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must have a clean and valid California driver's license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work with a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you.
Job Reference #: 319989