Martin Management is looking for a parts counterperson to join our team. If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
- Complete special order part request for the customer
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 171743