Martin Automotive Group is looking for a Parts Counterperson to join our team at our Bennettsville Ford Hondadealership. If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchased parts from stock. If part is not in stock, determine availability and inform customer of expected date of arrival.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Verify "will-call" and "back-order" files weekly and return to vendors or stock those items not required.
- Assist the parts to service counter parts sales associate as necessary.
- Order parts not in stock as approved by the Parts Manager.
- Notify the customer and the Service Department when the parts arrive.
- Accept cash and credit payments. Keep cash register accurate.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean and appealing to customers.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base
- Knowledge and experience with servicing motorcycles, and other products sold by dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with point-of-sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks