Parts Counter Associate/Parts Driver
Martin Management is looking for a Parts Counter Associate/Parts Driver to join our team. If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Order and check in parts.
- Look up parts requested on DMS.
- Open and close invoices.
- Add and remove parts from RO’s.
- Perform bin counts.
- Occasionally perform oil changes as needed.
- Comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Drive defensively.
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, other facilities and vendors in a timely manner.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers, other facilities and vendors, to be coordinated with the Parts Manager or other designated employee.
- Complete a log at time of delivery and request recipient’s signature.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Maintain cleanliness of parts truck, recommend repairs/maintenance work to management, ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 171752