Parts Associate (Harley - Davidson Louisville)
Harley-Davidson Louisville is looking for a Parts Associate to join our team! If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive Pay
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchased parts from stock. If part is not in stock, determine availability and inform customer of expected date of arrival.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Verify "will-call" and "back-order" files weekly and return to vendors or stock those items not required.
- Assist the parts to service counter parts sales associate as necessary.
- Order parts not in stock as approved by the Parts Manager.
- Notify the customer and the Service Department when the parts arrive.
- Accept cash and credit payments. Keep cash register accurate.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean and appealing to customers.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base
- Knowledge and experience with servicing motorcycles, and other products sold by dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with point-of-sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Reference #: 194061