Parts & Warranty Specialist
Martin Management is hiring for a Parts & Warranty Specialist to join our team! Are you an organized individual? Do you pay incredible attention to detail? Do you have prior experience working in an automotive dealership? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide high level service to internal and external customers.
- Verify all repair orders against criteria required by the manufacturer.
- Post warranty labor operations to repair orders, flag and close repair orders.
- Maintain current warranty claims requiring authorization and special handling.
- Review and process warranty and service contract claims and correct rejected warranty claims.
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensure that the customer us exposed to the full product line
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information and providing a high level of service.
- Notify the parts manager of any safety issues.
- Notify the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Follow up with wholesale customers on possible sales and on back ordered parts and pull and fill orders from stock
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year of warranty experience in dealership environment
- Ability to work well with others and be part of a team
- Proficiency Microsoft Office
- General accounting knowledge preferred
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 186282