Painter (Martin Dodge Chrysler Jeep)
Martin Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Body Shop Painter to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Inspect all repaired and primed panels for proper and complete body repairs and primer application. Review any incomplete, missed damage, or improper repairs with management before proceeding.
- Mask/protect any adjacent panels (non refinish) from scratches or damage before final sanding.
- Prepare properly repaired and primed panels (including "blend" panels) for final finish application using abrasives, power tools, and hand tools.
- Avoid over-sanding (cutting through finish) or under-sanding (leaving sand scratches that will be visible in final finish) refinish panels.
- Clean and remove all dust and other particles from repair/refinish panels completely prior to moving completed vehicles to next step.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures by modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Keep all areas neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools and equipment.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Great attitude
- Ability to produce top quality results
- Past experience
- ICAR & ASE certified preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean background record, and verifiable work history.
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 221135