Martin Automotive Group is seeking an Office Manager at our Bennettsville Ford Honda Dealerships! If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!
- Oversee the daily activities of the office staff to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- Prepare payroll in a timely manner, post payroll and maintain payroll records.
- Prepare tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Maintain control of posted documents.
- Post monthly standard entries.
- Establish fixed asset and prepaid asset accounts.
- Reconcile inventories monthly.
- Reconcile select accounts monthly, prior to month end.
- Assist in the completion of annual review/audit.
- Complete month-end accounting reports.
- Assist Controller in all areas of responsibility including On-Site Human Resources representative.
- Prepare monthly floor plan reconciliation.
- Prepare sales commission/chargeback detail reports.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Full time Position 40 hours, must be punctual - schedule Monday through Friday Day Shift (8am to 5pm)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Able to Multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, think independently
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to collaborate as a team member
- Self starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Will train to do daily/monthly Accounting Activities -Pay to increase at 90 days
- Associate's in Accounting or better preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks