Office Manager in Training
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is hiring for an Office Manager in Training at our Bennettsville Ford Honda Dealerships! If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves. By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Oversee the daily activities of the office staff to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- Prepare payroll in a timely manner, post payroll and maintain payroll records.
- Prepare tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Maintain control of posted documents.
- Post monthly standard entries.
- Establish fixed asset and prepaid asset accounts.
- Reconcile inventories monthly.
- Reconcile select accounts monthly, prior to month end.
- Assist in the completion of annual review/audit.
- Complete month-end accounting reports.
- Assist Controller in all areas of responsibility including On-Site Human Resources representative.
- Prepare monthly floor plan reconciliation.
- Prepare sales commission/chargeback detail reports.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Full time Position 40 hours, must be punctual - schedule Monday through Friday Day Shift (8am to 5pm)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Able to Multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, think independently
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to Collaborate as a team member
- Self starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Will train to do daily/monthly Accounting Activities -Pay to increase at 90 days
- Accounting experience is a plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1119