Martin Motorsports is looking for a Part Time Motorclothes Associate to join our team at our Harley Davidson Bowling Green location! If you enjoy working on a team and delivering an exceptional customer service experience, we want to talk to you! The Motorclothes Associate sets-up and maintains an appealing retail environment, as directed, and assists customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise. Must present a professional appearance.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate. Create special orders if needed.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of general merchandise department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
- Part-Time position (20-25 hours per week)
- $10.00 per hour
Retail, Retail Sales, Motorcycles, Motorclothes, Motorclothes Associate, Motorcycle Sales, Part Time