Motorclothes Associate Part Time
- Regular Part-Time
Martin Management Group is looking for a Part Time Motorclothes Associate to join our team at our Harley Davidson Bowling Green location! If you enjoy working on a team and delivering an exceptional customer service experience, we want to talk to you!
The Motorclothes Associate sets-up and maintains an appealing retail environment, as directed, and assists customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise. Must present a professional appearance.
Medical, Dental, Vision
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate. Create special orders if needed.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of general merchandise department.
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against purchase orders.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication skills
Outgoing and positive demeanor
Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
Valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
Able to clear a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Maintains a professional appearance
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1043