Master Technician - Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
Subaru of Dayton is looking for certified Master Automotive Service Technician to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE SIGN ON BONUS for the right candidate!
$5,000 - $10,000 Sign On Bonus!!
- 850 ROs/month
- 80% Customer Pay Work
- Average of 50 hour turns with plenty of work to support up to 80 hour turns
- 9 recently remodeled service bays
- Updated locker room/break room
- Newly replenished Subaru specialty tools
- Extensive Subaru training program to ensure employees success and growth
- ASE testing paid for and incentive payments for passing certification tests
- 18 month training period to Master Technician level
- Constant opportunity for growth and promotion within the store
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- ASE Certified
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
At Martin Automotive Group, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
Job Reference #: 177742