Martin Management Group is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager is responsible for coordinating, implementation, and strategy of marketing and advertising programs and the day to day operations of the Marketing Department.
- Manage Marketing Department employees, delegate production tasks, foster a productive work environment, and ensure the department meets all deadlines.
- Work in conjunction with Executive Management and General Managers to develop and evaluate marketing and advertising programs designed to increase sales/traffic.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors and advertising agencies.
- Must be able to conceptualize, write, and coordinate advertisements and marketing related materials for all mediums.
- Produce monthly advertising calendars and budgets. Ensure budgets are maintained and deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure all communications meet company and manufacturer’s graphic standards as well as compliance with advertising laws and regulations. Proofread advertisements as needed.
- Negotiate rates and purchase ad placements with media outlets across different mediums.
- Monitor and maintain search engine marketing campaigns, providing performance suggestions and reports to management.
- Oversee processing of advertising expenditures and manufacturer’s co-op submissions.
- Assist with the organization of company events.
- Create, update, and oversee projects using project management tools.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years in Marketing or Advertising
- 1+ years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in retail automotive industry or in franchised retail products preferred
- Profiecient in windows based Adobe Creative Suite products, Microsoft Office, and Google Aps.
- Proficient in project management tools
- Google Ads certification or paid search management experience required
- Current valid driver's license
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Weekly paychecks
Salary range: $60,000-$70,000
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
and life insurance</li> <li>401k</li> <li>Weekly paychecks</li> </ul><p><br></p><p><br></p><p> $60,000-$70,000 </p><p><br></p><p>#hpmmg</p><input type='hidden' id='descFooter'>
Job Reference #: 1512301