The Marketing Director is responsible for coordinating, implementation, and strategy of marketing and advertising programs and the day to day operations of the Marketing Department.
- Supervise Marketing Department employees, delegate production tasks, foster a productive work environment, and ensure the department meets all deadlines.
- Work in conjunction with Executive Management and Operations Directors to develop and evaluate marketing and advertising programs designed to increase sales/traffic.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors and advertising agencies.
- Must be able to conceptualize, write, and produce advertisements and marketing related materials for all mediums.
- Produce and coordinate monthly advertising calendars and budgets. Ensure budgets are maintained and deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure all communications meet company and manufacturer’s graphic standards as well as compliance with advertising laws and regulations. Proofread advertisements as needed.
- Negotiate rates and purchase ad placements with media outlets across different mediums.
- Document, monitor, and reconcile advertising expenditures and manufacturer’s co-op submissions.
- Assist with the organization of company events.
- Maintain a job tracking log of current and upcoming projects.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in Marketing or Advertising.
- Traditional marketing, social media, digital, mobile, local-community event & sponsorship marketing, public relations and project management.
- Experience in customer communications role (e.g. email marketing, direct mail marketing, or live call marketing).
- Experience in retail automotive industry or in franchised retail products highly preferred.
- Competitive Pay Plan
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment tests to include background check, MVR, drug screen and valid driver’s license.
Job Reference #: 193980