Martin Management Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and implementation of our marketing plans. Including the production of high quality marketing items, meeting all deadlines set forth in advertising calendars, and working closely with all members of the marketing department.
- Coordinate communications with dealerships and executive management including but not limited to: Ingest of sales offers, distribution of marketing calendrers, and approvals on creative for all mediums.
- Design and layout of web graphics, print items, email communications, and various promotional items.
- Maintaining digital channels, posting content, and coordinating with digital vendors as needed to assist.
- Processing of advertising expenditures and manufacturer’s co-op submissions.
- Gathering analytics for marketing performance reports.
- Maintain consistent image standards across all mediums.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors and advertising agencies.
- Ensure all communications meet company and manufacturer’s graphic standards as well as compliance with advertising laws and regulations. Proofread advertisements as needed.
- Assist with the organization of company events.
- Work projects from a project management system.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Personnel Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related field
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in marketing or advertising field
- Experience in retail automotive industry or in franchised retail products preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Windows based Adobe Creative Suite products, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
- Proficient using project management tools
- Valid driver's license
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Weekly paychecks
Salary range: $40,000-$50,000