- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to Join our team at our Nashville location. The Marketing Coordinator facilitates the production of high quality marketing items, meets deadlines set forth in advertising calendars, and works closely with all members of the marketing department.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Design and layout of newspaper items, (e)mailers, flyers, web graphics, and other various promotional items.
- Coordinate and gather content from dealership and corporate management.
- Timely delivery of completed projects to various venders.
- Collect and process invoices. Process and log co-op requests.
- Assist with the organization of company events.
- Proofread advertisements as needed.
- Maintain a job tracking log of current and upcoming projects.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Graphic Design or related field.
- One to two years layout and design experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Proficient on Windows based Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Working knowledge of Windows based file systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Current valid drivers license.