Hurricane Chevrolet is looking for Lube Technician to join our team! Our business is growing and we are seeking talented professionals who are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional work is necessary.
- Ensure customer’s vehicles are kept clean.
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools and equipment.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive Pay!
- Paid vacation!
- Health benefits!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Oil Lube technician experience preferred.
- Ability to use personal computer applications related to training and vehicle diagnostic software.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Manual dexterity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug free environment.
Job Reference #: 226052