Martin Automotive Group is looking for Tire and Lube Technicians to join our team at Kia of Dayton. We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and have at least two years of relevant experience, our Lube Technician position may be for you!
- Complete multi-point vehicle inspection form.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with facility and factory standards.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional work is necessary.
- Ensure customer’s vehicles are kept clean.
- Keep Service area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools and equipment.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including Saturdays.
- Ability to use personal computer applications related to training and vehicle diagnostic software.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Manual dexterity.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks